Saturday, December 5, 2009

Catching up

It has been a busy week for me. We visited with family over the Thanksgiving holiday and traveled a lot. My son was able to get his deer and we played a little football in Charlottesville. I have been working on papers for school and assignments to complete before going to New Mexico with my husband for a few days. I am writing now from NM. It has been good to get away with him for a few days. I have also enjoyed the sweet fellowship with other ladies who are serving with their husbands in a similar ministry context as we. I have needed to get back to our study of I Peter so I wanted to take a few minutes to see what we have next to study.
I hope you all have a chance to spend good quality time with your husbands soon. It is so needed to keep our marriages fresh and to stay connected to one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment