Friday, December 18, 2009

Rush of LIfe

Today, I am feeling the rush of life. I have just completed another class in my masters work for education. The house is freezing waiting for the repair man to come to fix the heater. More then a week without good heat in the house can create some good missionary training moments. ;)
We just received news last night that my husbands dear uncle has passed away. The holidays will have just a bit of sorrow mixed in this year.
Life just seems to rush on whether or not we are ready.
I thank God that he is there to walk us through every mountain and valley. I am thankful that I have his strong arms around me to hold me up and carry me through when I am feeling overwhelmed. I pray for his grace and mercy and for a good Christmas season.

No comments:

Post a Comment