Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I Peter 1:3-4 - Praising the Lord

Praise the Lord, Peter says in vs. 3. This is something I needed to hear today. I am feeling tired today, exhausted and emotionally spent after a long, trying day yesterday. Thank you God for your word that reminds me to praise you for who you are. You are God my Father and thank you for Jesus and what he did on the cross for me.
In his great mercy, he provided a new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead. Thank you God for reminding me today of the living hope I have in you.

VS. 4 tells us that we now have an inheritance, due to that new birth we now have in Christ, that will never perish, spoil or fade - kept in heaven for us.

Wow, what a promise to meditate on today. Thank you God for a living, vibarant, active hope. Thank you for keeping heavenly treasures that will never spoil, perish, or fade away. It is good to remember that life here is just temporary. Our purpose is to live each day for you Lord Jesus so that one day we will have treasures to cast at your feet as we worship you Jesus for all you've done for us.
Praise the name of Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment